7011CEM Assignment Help
Individual Project Assignment help
Task and Mark distribution:
The purpose of this presentation is to assess your masters project and test its scholarly activity. You are therefore asked to prepare and present your project and a summary of your research and findings in a presentation.
This presentation should include:
- Broad subject area – What subject area of your discipline does your work fall into?
- Narrow topic area – Within this subject area, what is your specific topic? (This may be simply an expanded discussion of your research title).
- Relevant Existing Studies – What studies have already been done on your specific topic? What are their strengths and weaknesses? How does your work fit among them?
- Methodology – What methodology have you chosen to conduct your research? Why is this a good approach?
- Research Results – Note the results of your research in detail. Relate these back to your theoretical framework and discuss how the results support or contradict existing studies.
Marks will be allocated as follows, by assessing the relevant module learning outcome below:
|– Confidence in presenting||/50|
This presentation will be attended by your first supervisor and the second assessor, and the client where appropriate. Arrange a suitable timeslot with all involved and can be conducted on MS Teams or any other university approved sites.
The presentation should:
- normally be 15 minutes followed by 10 minutes for questions and answers
- allow a further 15 minutes for a system demonstration where appropriate
The presentation slides should be uploaded to Aula by the given due date.
Leave A Comment