7028CEM Digital Data Acquisition, Recovery and Analysis

    Need Solution - Download from here

    7028CEM Assignment Help

    Digital Data Acquisition, Recovery and Analysis Assignment help


    You are to report on an evaluation of open source versus commercial Forensic tools (750 words)
    You are to write a research paper with references, between 5 and 10 of these references has to be
    peer reviewed publications: relevant conference, journal articles and books, of which a maximum
    of 2 can be books. Your paper should be a detailed discussion and evaluation of the methodological,
    ethical, legal and professional issues of the topic under consideration, as discussed in current
    research papers. A general wide ranging or introductory discussion, or a discussion that
    concentrates on non-technical implications alone, is likely to score very low marks. As a guide,
    your paper should be 750 words (excluding references).

    Report should cover topic of installation, licensing, configuration and the effective use.
    Furthermore, the evaluation of the products to conduct forensic investigations on Microsoft
    Windows OS and other operating systems. In addition, the analysis of data recovery in terms of
    digital forensics examination sources of electronic evidence, search and seizure issues, hard drive
    geometry and physical characteristics of storage media, imaging digital evidence, and validating
    image file integrity.

    Lack of proper references will weaken the argument which may affect all marking criteria. Exact
    copy from source and pasting into the report, without proper paraphrasing or using own words, may result
    in being reported for plagiarism or academic misconduct.

    Care should be taken to ensure that your paper is unbiased and accurately referenced using the APA
    (Coventry University) referencing system (see attached sheet for an explanation of this and
    potential sources of help).

    Quotations should be no more than two lines long and, taken all together, should represent
    less than 10% of the words written. The remaining 90% of this assignment must be entirely
    in your own words.

    Your paper should be appropriately sectioned, well-structured and should clearly set out your own
    analysis and conclusions. Your conclusions should be backed up by well-reasoned arguments and
    should be suitably illustrated with appropriate examples. It is not enough to regurgitate or
    summarize material found in literature. A reference list must be included at the end of the research

    By |2023-01-31T12:25:53+00:00January 31st, 2023|Categories: Database assignment help|Tags: , |0 Comments

    Leave A Comment