7030CEM Assignment Help
Cyber Security Individual Project Assignment help
|Task and Mark distribution:
The project is intended to provide you with the opportunity to demonstrate competence in applying the concepts and skills acquired during the taught part of the course. You will apply a level of intellectual rigor which is commensurate with the standard of your Masters level programme of study. The project may be a solution to a practical industry problem/requirement or focus on a research topic. Projects can be either practical problems undertaken for a real client or a research project, normally undertaken in conjunction with a research group in the faculty. In either case you will be applying and extending skills and knowledge acquired in the taught elements of the course.
You are asked to produce a comprehensive, thorough and professional report, documenting the conduct, approach and outcomes of the project, further supported with a critical review of the project conduct and management.
The project should include the following:
The university has a policy that looks at the ethical considerations of undertaking research work. If you are undertaking any primary research involving human participants, e.g. using questionnaires or undertaking interviews, you will need to identify the implications of the research work and provide appropriate information to anyone collaborating in your data collection.
1. You are expected to use the Coventry University APA style for referencing. For support and advice on this students can contact Centre for Academic Writing (CAW).
2. Please notify your registry course support team and module leader for disability support.
3. Any student requiring an extension or deferral should follow the university process as outlined here.
4. The University cannot take responsibility for any coursework lost or corrupted on disks, laptops or personal computer. Students should therefore regularly back-up any work and are advised to save it on the University system.
5. Assignments that are more than 10% over the word limit will result in a deduction of 10% of the mark i.e. a mark of 60% will lead to a reduction of 6% to 54%. The word limit includes quotations, but excludes the bibliography, reference list and tables.
6. You are encouraged to check the originality of your work by using the draft Turnitin links on your Moodle Web.
7. Collusion between students (where sections of your work are similar to the work submitted by other students in this or previous module cohorts) is taken extremely seriously and will be reported to the academic conduct panel. This applies to both courseworks and exam answers.
8. A marked difference between your writing style, knowledge and skill level demonstrated in class discussion, any test conditions and that demonstrated in a coursework assignment may result in you having to undertake a Viva Voce in order to prove the coursework assignment is entirely your own work.
9. If you make use of the services of a proof reader in your work you must keep your original version and make it available as a demonstration of your written efforts.
10. You must not submit work for assessment that you have already submitted (partially or in full), either for your current course or for another qualification of this university, unless this is specifically provided for in your assignment brief or specific course or module information. Where earlier work by you is citable, ie. it has already been published/submitted, you must reference it clearly. Identical pieces of work submitted concurrently will also be considered to be self-plagiarism.
Leave A Comment