7136SOH Assignment Help
Transforming Healthcare Business Case Project Assignment help
These guidelines contain information about:
• Intended Module Learning outcomes
• What is expected of you
• The role of your project supervisor
• The project format
• Project length
• Confidentiality and plagiarism
• Submitting your project
• Assessment of the project
2. INTENDED MODULE LEARNING OUTCOMES The intended module learning outcomes are that on completion of the module, the student should be able to: 1. Critically analyse a current practice-based management problem or issue, which impacts upon patient care or health care delivery, critically appraising the evidence to justify the need for the project. 2. Critically demonstrate understanding of the ethical issues involved in addressing the management problem and undertaking the business case project, and in so doing gain the necessary ethical approval and first stage approval to proceed to implementation. 3. Critically justify the business case project orally. 4. Critically evaluate and synthesise relevant evidence, assessing the impact of evidence-based solutions and approaches to implementation that will enable transformation in the delivery of health care services. 5. Formulate a business case proposal for transforming the delivery of health care that is clear and impactful, applying project management theory, tools and techniques, demonstrating its feasibility and a systematic and justified approach to implementation.
Achievement of learning outcomes 1 – 3 will be assessed through coursework 1, the 20-minute individual presentation (10 credits), whereas learning outcome 1 – 5 will be assessed through coursework 2 , the 6000-word business case dissertation (30 credits).
3. PROJECTS ARE PROFESSIONAL DOCUMENTS
It is important to you and the tutors that your project is written and presented in a professional manner. The following requirements must be adhered to in the format of the final project.
1. The project should be 6,000 (± 10%) words in length. The total wordage excludes words used within tables, graphs, charts and diagrams, the front cover and title pages, Executive Summary, Acknowledgements, Table of Contents, References list and Appendices.
2. The total wordage includes words used in the following sections:
• Organisation (anonymised)
• Glossary of Terms
• Introduction and Context of the Proposal
• Systematised Literature Review
• Project Aim, objectives/ Success criteria
• Implementation Plan/ Project Milestones
• Breakdown of Financial Costs / Rationale for Funding requirements
• Evaluation Plan – Recognising / evaluating success
• Mainstreaming the Project
3. The front cover page – see appendix 1 for the template.
4. The title page – see appendix 2 for the template.
5. The type font should be Arial and the font size for the body of the text 12 point. One and a half (1.5) line spacing must be used with a margin of 30mm on the left-hand side should you wish to print a hard copy for binding.
6. Pages should be numbered consecutively through the main text, including those containing photographs and / or diagrams.
7. References and quotations should be correctly cited using the CU APA system https://libguides.coventry.ac.uk/apa
8. Diagrams, tables, photographic images etc. should be appropriately labelled and referenced.
4. THE INDIVIDUAL NATURE OF A PROJECT
The award of a Master’s degree indicates that you have completed a substantial piece of professional and individual work on a health care management subject at a high level.
Leave A Comment