Subject: THINK BIG
To be completed individually, you are required to prepare a business report that deconstructs an organisation’s business model and identifies the critical success factors that make the business sustainable. To undertake this analysis, you will need to explore different business models, including those that are frequently seen to achieve sustainable success and high levels of profitability. Your analysis will demonstrate your critical thinking skills and your ability to professionally articulate your findings.
Before commencing, you must seek your lecturer’s approval to undertake an analysis of the business you have chosen. The type of organisation that should be identified for study is one that is relatively new, innovative in how they operate, and have most likely been established in the last five years. No students will be allowed to examine the same business.
While the assignment is an individual one, you are encouraged to discuss with your colleagues the variety of business models that have become popular and why you think they have been successful.
To achieve a result that meets your study objectives, please ensure the business report addresses each of the assessment criteria detailed below and which is elaborated in the marking rubric.
Format: Business Report
Reference Format: American Psychological Association (APA)
- Provide a succinct description of the business, the industry in which it operates, the market or markets it serves, and the products and services it provides (10%)
- Describe the business model canvas of the selected business using the nine building blocks (20%)
- Explain the key relationships that exist across the nine building blocks (20%)
- Identify and discuss the critical success factors the business has to get right to achieve sustainable success (20%)
- Evaluate what will contribute to downside risk (10%)
- Discuss the changes you would make to the business model if this was your business (20%)
You can order MGMT20143 – Assessment 1: Business Model Deconstruction assignment from our service and receive a completely high-quality custom paper. Our service offers any of the MGMT20143 – Assessment 1: Business Model Deconstruction academic papers written from scratch, according to all customers’ specifications, expectations and highest standards.”