Code – BBM208/05 Assignment Help
Subject – Business ethics Assignment Help
Boeing 737 Max Lion Air Crash Caused By A Series Of Failures
- A series of failures led to the crash of a Lion Air flight, which killed 189 people and led to the grounding of the Boeing 737 Max, a report has found.
- Investigators said faults by Boeing, Lion Air and pilots caused the crash.
- Five months after the disaster in October last year, an Ethiopian Airlines plane crashed, killing all 157 people on board, which led to the grounding of the entire 737 Max fleet.
- Faults with the plane’s design have been linked to both crashes.
- On Friday, air crash investigators in Indonesia released their final report, detailing the list of events that caused the Lion Air jet to plunge into the Java Sea.
- “From what we know, there are nine things that contributed to this accident,” Indonesian air accident investigator NurcahyoUtomo told reporters at a news conference.
- “If one of the nine hadn’t occurred, maybe the accident wouldn’t have occurred.”
BBM 208/05 – Indonesian Air authority investigator reported that jet should Business ethics assignment help
The business ethics is mainly concerned with all basic principles along with code of conduct that is most appropriate for business. Now you can take the academic career to next level with our BBM 208/05 – Indonesian Air authority investigator reported that jet should Business ethics assignment help. We deliver most reliable and sophisticated educational assistance online. Get extra ordinary project assistance online at competitive cost.