BSBPMG430 Assignment Help
STUDENT ASSESSMENT Assignment help
The assessment tasks are designed in such a way that they can be issued to students separately. Each task has a submission page in Moodle, and a coversheet for when submission is by email or on paper. Please note:
All the blank spots must be filled at the time of submission.
Assessors are required to write comprehensive feedback for each aspect of the task, outlining which parts require more attention and improvement and also which parts are completed to the required standard.
Students must submit the tasks at the time and in the order that this document describes.
Please ensure all dates and signatures are accurate and students are submitting the assessments on time unless they have been granted an extension.
Make sure to remind students to keep a copy of their work, and to back it up. If a student is requested to produce their work a second time, for example if a file they submit is corrupt, they must be able to produce it. Back-ups are necessary because computer failure will not be accepted as a reason for not producing the work a second time.
Ensure students are aware of Albright’s Course Progress Policy and Albright’s Attendance Policy. These policies are available on our website.
You must deliver all assessment tasks as they are detailed in this document. If there is a need for reasonable adjustment, you must follow the Albright reasonable adjustment policy and procedure. You are not to deviate from the instructions provided.
All written assessments are required to be submitted to the assessor via Moodle. Albright Institute is happy to provide the student with short term loans of appropriate devices if they are temporarily without their own.
In cases of technical problems, for example not being able to log in to Moodle, it may be acceptable to submit via email directly to the assessor.
In severe cases, the written assessment may be conducted on paper. This must be approved by the assessor prior to implementation.
Assessment submission process:
1. All assessments are submitted to the assessor by the due date, which is usually the end date of the unit, mentioned in the VET Study Plan.
2. The assessor will mark the assessments using the marking guide, will provide sufficient feedback, and will enter the result in RTO Manager within the timeframe detailed in the Albright Assessment Policy.
3. Where applicable, all the hard copies will be handed to administration staff to be archived in the student file. Because submission usually occurs through Moodle or email, this will normally not be necessary.
4. If a re-submission is required, the trainer will provide the student with a copy of the feedback and will issue or conduct the assessment again. If required, a one-
ANIT Australia Pty Ltd t/a Albright Institute of Business and Language | RTO: 45041 | CRICOS: 03553J |P.2
1300 189 154 | Level 2, 341-345 Queen Street, Melbourne VIC 3000 | www.albrightinstitute.edu.au | v 2.0
on-one feedback and support session may take place between the student and trainer.
5. Students will have the period of time detailed in the Albright Assessment Policy to re-submit.