Organisational Learning and Change
Type of Assessment:
Assessment 3 – Organisational change project
Learning outcomes – (a), (b), (c), (d), (e) and (f)
(a) Critically analyse and critique the major theories of organisational learning
(b) Critically analyse and explain the dynamics of strategic organisational change
(c) Critically review and evaluate the reasons for different approaches to change, and demonstrate an ability to apply this understanding to volatile or novel organisational contexts
(d) Critically analyse and critique common perspectives on the role of, and the relationship between, individuals, teams and leaders in the change process
(e) Integrate biblical frameworks into a contemporary understanding of organisational learning and change
(f) Integrate the concepts of organisational learning, strategic and innovative change management with leadership theory and practice
CRITERIA FOR ASSESSMENT:
- Criterion 1 – Description of the organisation – (5/50)
- Criterion 2 – Understanding of organisational change concepts or theories – (10/50)
- Criterion 3 – Organisational analysis – (10/50)
- Criterion 4 – Recommendations and resource requirements – (20/50)
- Criterion 5 – References and structure – (5/50)
The purpose of this assessment is to allow students take on a management perspective to analyse organisational change and propose recommendations with the aim of improving the situation. This project seeks to create a case study of an organization that requires a change intervention.
Students will be required to choose an organisation that they are familiar with and analyse it using relevant change management theories or frameworks to identify areas where change is required. Relevant change intervention strategies are to be proposed.
The organisational change project covers the following:
- An introduction to the organisation.
- Internal and external analysis of the organisation to identify areas requiring change (at the end of this section, include a summary of the areas where change is required)
- Literature review – overview of change management theories or frameworks
- Evaluation of possible change strategies required to improve the situation.
- Recommendations of the most suitable strategies.
- Required resources for implementing the identified suitable strategies.
General Notes for Referencing
References are assessed for their quality. You should draw on quality academic sources, such as books, chapters from edited books, journals etc. Your textbook can be used as a reference, but not the lecturer notes. We want to see evidence that you can conduct your own research. Also, in order to help markers, determine students’ understanding of the work they cite, all in-text references (not just direct quotes) must include the specific page number/s if shown in the original.
Work that includes sources that are not properly referenced according to the “Harvard Referencing Workbook” will be penalized.
You can order the BUS510 ORGANIZATIONAL LEARNING AND CHANGE assignment from our service and receive a completely high-quality custom paper. Our service offers any of the BUS510 ORGANIZATIONAL LEARNING AND CHANGE academic paper written from scratch, according to all customers’ specifications, expectations and highest standards.”