Code – CSM80009 Assignment Help
Subject – Project management Assignment Help
- Provide a risk assessment report for the ageing infrastructure in (i) a transport sector OR (ii) amanufacturing Also, discuss your suggestions for the maintenance of chosen ageing infrastructure asset.
(i) By assuming procurement/ project delivery for a major infrastructure project (e.g. energy or roads or water) in a particular region, prepare your risk assessment report and ‘Bowtie risk analysis’ for any one of following scenarios: (a) The main contractor becomes insolvent e.g. after 65% of project deliverables/ milestones have been completed; OR (b) A major specialist sub- contractor becomes insolvent during a critical stage of projectdelivery;
- Assume that your organization is planning for transformation by adopting novel/ disruptive technologies to enhance competitive advantages. You are required to prepare a SWOT (i.e. Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats) analysis report for any one of following: (a) Autonomous Robots; OR (b) 3D Printing; OR (c) LIFI and Visible Light Communication (VLC); OR (d) Unmanned Aerial Vehicle(UAV).
Consider a Hospital complex construction project in Queensland. In the initial risk planning for project costing, the project
risks are clustered into following components:
- excavation and ground water infiltrationrisks;
- geotechnical risks for foundation and other substructure construction (i.e. affected by eventual geotechnicalconditions);
- weather related risks for superstructure construction (excludingfinishes);
- risks related to interior and exterior finishes (mainly by means of rework andchanges);
- labour union problems during the projectdelivery
- inflation risks (i.e. with respect to economy growth and central/reserve bankrates);
The estimators/ cost planners are asked to think of 3 scenarios (i.e. best, most likely and worst case) for each ‘clustered’ component, attributing a probability and value to each scenario. The combined probabilities of all those scenarios for each component must add up to 100% (as they are mutually exclusive scenarios which cannot occur together). Specific details are in the following table.
CSM80009- Procurement & risk management in projects assignment help
The project management involves the utilization of various resources, skills, knowledge and expertise for the achievement of the goals of the project. Being the student of project management, it is extremely crucial for you to know the relevance and significance of this particular subject. We deliver the best CSM80009- Procurement & risk management in projects assignment help online. Our experts make sure that they complete all CSM80009 subject papers on time. Our writing services are affordable and easily fit into your wallet.