MGMT20132 Assignment Help
Assessment Task and Guidance Assignment help
Assessment task and criteria
This assessment must be completed by students individually. The assessment is designed for students to develop innovation insight and practices aimed at developing a novel value proposition (solution, product, or service that is new or original) for an existing business or organisation and aligned with the strategic trajectory of the business or organisation. The assessment is also designed for students to self-reflect on their own innovation capabilities and practices. The assessment involves writing a 2000-word report for a novel value proposition within an existing business or organisation.
You are required to write a 2000-word report for a novel value proposition (solution, product, or service that is new or original) within an existing business or organisation. You must use appropriate headings to structure the body of the report. Your report will be assessed according to the following criteria.
a) Your report must demonstrate:
1. Logical and persuasive articulation of the big idea; the problem insight; the problem worth solving; the targeted customers; the customer solution (novel value proposition such as a product or service that is new or original); the market size; the competition; competitive advantage and strategic fit. (This includes all elements in the value proposition canvas by Osterwalder, Pigneur, Bernarda, and Smith (2014, pp. 8-9). The canvas describes the fit between the value proposition and customer segments). 40%
2. Logical and persuasive assessment of critical business model assumptions and uncertainties related to customer desirability; technical feasibility; and financial viability as described by Bland & Osterwalder (2020, pp. 32-33). 16%
3. Logical and persuasive argumentation for the selection of the innovation tools and techniques used to support the report findings and recommendations. Minimum five (5) tools and techniques must be selected from the provided list of tools and techniques. 6%
4. Logical and persuasive application of the selected innovation tools and techniques used to support the report findings and recommendations. Minimum five (5) tools and techniques must be applied from the provided list of tools and techniques. 8%
5. Candid and critical self-reflection about assessment 1 tasks including a reflection on the development of personal innovation capabilities and practices; identification of own personal strengths and weaknesses; supported with suggestions for self-improvement. 10%
6. Clear flow of thought throughout the report with a convincing executive summary; clear and succinct purpose described in the introduction; relevant structure and content within the body of the report; and a clear and succinct conclusion. 6%
7. Critical review skills and integration of relevant academic and professional literature. A minimum of ten (10) academic and professional references must be used. 4%
8. Appropriate in-text referencing and reference list. Adherence to CQUniversity APA reference style. 4%