Personal Effectiveness Assignment help
1. General Assessment Guidance
• Your summative assessment for this module is made up of this Coursework submission which accounts for 100% of the marks.
• Please note late submissions will not be marked.
• You are required to submit all elements of your assessment via Turnitin online access. Only submissions made via the specified mode will be accepted and hard copies or any other digital form of submissions (like via email or pen drive etc.) will not be accepted.
• For coursework, the submission word limit is 2500 words. You must comply with the word count guidelines. You may submit LESS than 2500 words but not more. Word Count guidelines can be found on the Assessment tab for your module.
• Do not put your name or contact details anywhere on your submission. You should only put your student registration number (SRN) which will ensure your submission is recognised in the marking process.
• A total of 100 marks are available for this module assessment, and you are required to achieve minimum 50% to pass this module.
• You are required to use only Harvard Referencing System in your submission. Any content which is already published by other author(s) and is not referenced will be considered as a case of plagiarism.
You can find further information on Harvard Referencing in the online library. You can use the following link to access this information: http://bpp.libguides.com/Home/StudySupport
• BPP University has a strict policy regarding authenticity of assessments. In proven instances of plagiarism or collusion, severe punishment will be imposed on offenders. You are advised to read the rules and regulations regarding plagiarism and collusion in the GARs and MOPP which are available on The Hub in the Academic registry section (found via Help & Support).
• You should include a completed copy of the Assignment Cover sheet. Any submission without this completed Assignment Cover sheet may be considered invalid and not marked.
2. Assessment Brief
The required submission for this assignment is a 2500 words “Personal Effectiveness Report”. Your report will analyse a business leader’s personal effectiveness skills, evaluate social media platforms, and analyse methods of enhancing personal effectiveness.
Students are required to complete Three tasks:
1. Analyse key competencies of a global business leader
2. Evaluate social media platforms
3. Analyse methods of enhancing personal effectiveness using social media
The Learning Outcomes that you have to meet in order to pass this assessment are:
(LO1) Critically evaluate how people learn for professional development.
(LO2) Appraise the key skills and behaviours required to be effective in a professional context.