POPP5037 Assignment Help
Project Management Skills Assignment help
For this assignment you have been provided with two accessible pre-formatted Word
document templates. Where possible, avoid reformatting the files. This will help in the
marking and moderation process.
• Graphics/multimedia: You can include graphics in the templates. For the most part,
this content will be better suited to the portfolio, although the appropriate use of
graphics and images, can potentially save a lot of text.
• Hyperlinks: unlike most academic work, you are positively encouraged to include
usable hyperlinks in your work (remember to simultaneously use Harvard in-text
citations). Format your hyperlinks to ‘open’ into a new window. Ensure that the
link/site can be accessed (e.g. take care with linking to some private social media
• Punchy text: in your writing make use of bullet points and integrate innovate ways
of displaying your work, for instance, through smart art, flow charts, tables,
• Visually appealing: where appropriate, ensure your work makes use of effective and
well-placed colour and styling.
• Structure you work: ensure that the reader is able to follow your key messages and
that there is a natural logic to the description and reflection in each Part of your
assignment. Your writing must have a well laid out format that is easy to navigate.
Sub-headings and titles are an effective way to achieve this.
• Use labels and numbers: give figures, photos and tables numbers and titles.
• Use consistent style and formatting: do not overcomplicate your styling – keep it
simple, and accessible and check for consistency. The templates are pre-formatted
• Use colours and colour combinations wisely.
Remember to attribute the sources of your images, illustrative materials and multimedia.
Consider carefully what content to include in your work and why they are there. You can
also create your own multimedia. This is a personal favourite site for easily designing and
creating multimedia content: https://www.canva.com/.
You could create other image types, for example, to help with providing evidence for your
project. These could, for instance, be created using:
• infograms: see for instance https://piktochart.com/
• cartoons/storyboards/animations: see for instance https://www.pixton.com/ and
• word clouds: see for instance https://www.wordclouds.com/