Subject: Legal Risk Management
UNIT LEARNING OUTCOMES FOR THE MAJOR ASSIGNMENT
Once you have completed this assignment you will be able to:
- Demonstrate your understanding of the legal framework of complex infrastructure/building projects within the Australian Architecture, Engineering and Construction (AEC) industry
- Demonstrate your understanding of the legal impact of different risk related to complex projects and contract conditions
- Apply the principals of legal risk management in order to make recommendations to solve problems in construction projects.
Evidence indicates that the construction industry’s track record of delivering projects is very poor – a significant number of construction projects, particularly large major projects, are delivered late and over-budget1.
- In an essay of no more than 2000 words, critically review the contribution of construction contracting and contracts to this problem (in other words, how does the current approach to construction contracting to contribute to the problem of poor cost and time performance?).
- Your essay should begin with a brief narrative of the current track-record of project delivery. In addition, your essay should conclude with reasoned recommendations of possible innovative contracting and risk management strategies to help in the cost-effective and efficient delivery of major construction projects.
FORMAT OF ASSIGNMENT
The assignment should be presented in an essay format and fully referenced in the Author-Date (Harvard – DU) style and submitted as a single A4 pdf document. Work submitted in other formats will not be marked.
This report is to be no more than 2000 words excluding references.
“You can order SRQ763 – Legal Risk Management Assignment from our service and receive a completely high-quality custom paper. Our service offers any of the SRQ763 – Legal Risk Management Assignment from scratch, according to all customers’ specifications, expectations and highest standards.”