Strategic Brand Management Assignment help
- The first coursework comprises of a 20-minute (+/- 10%) recorded individual Power Point narrated presentation.
- You will be asked to critically review and evaluate the brand development strategy of two existing brands within the same product/service category.
- For examples: Toyota vs Honda, Patagonia vs NorthFace, Amazon vs Ebay, Google vs Yahoo, H&M vs Zara, Tomorrowland vs Glastonbury Festival, IBIS vs Holiday Inn, etc.
- You should attempt to justify, compare and contrast their brand development decisions by using a range of brand management theories and evaluate the role of the marketing mix in supporting the brand strategies.
- Your approach must be reflective and critical as you seek to evaluate the strategy used for the brands.
- You must be able to show your understanding of brand management theories when using them to evaluate the brand strategies.
- You must use relevant examples and evidence to support your arguments and evaluation.
- You must be visible in the beginning or throughout the presentation.
- You can record your presentation using Power Point, MS Teams or other software.
- You will submit the recorded presentation file to the assessment submission box and Power Point slides to the Turnitin submission box on Moodle.
- The maximum size of the recorded presentation file is 2 GB.
Leave A Comment