Supplementary Assessment (SA) for Term 3, 2016
Due date: Wednesday, 29/03/2017 at 2 PM Queensland time. Please upload your completed assessment through the Moodle website for this unit using the Assessment block on the left hand side and click on the link Supplementary Assessment (SA).
|Receiving a grade of SA means that you need to complete an additional piece of assessment for that unit. As per the GRADES AND RESULTS PROCEDURE :|
3.2.12 An appropriate Supplementary Assessment task or Supplementary Examination will be provided to assess the student’s ability to demonstrate the attainment of the appropriate learning outcomes for the unit.
3.2.13 A student’s mark in the supplementary assessment/supplementary exam will be added to the original marks achieved in their other assessments for the unit. A revised overall mark will be recalculated using the percentage weightings described in the Unit Profile to enable a decision on whether a student has passed or failed to be based on the same criteria, weightings and requirements as were applied to the original assessments.
3.2.14 The only passing grade available to a student who passes the Supplementary Assessment or Supplementary Examination is Pass (P). This grade will be based on the revised overall mark for the unit, recalculated as described above, and cannot be subsequently converted to a grade higher than Pass (P).
You are to read the case study and ensure that you fully understand the content contained in this case study reference
Sanderson, M. & Smith, S. (n.d.). Txt 4 Safe Sex. ISM Conference. Retrieved from
You are to review this previous campaign based on the following criteria:
- Outline the mission of the non-profit organisation in this study.
- Find academic literature that explains the reasons why this type of organisation is
- Use the study to determine if an appropriate target market was chosen and justify your choice using additional information not provided in the case study. Using statistics to back up your choice is highly
- What is the behavior is the case study trying to create?
- What are the benefits of this behavior to both the individual and society?
- Provide comprehensive details of the product, price, place and promotion used in the case study including definitions and references for each of the 4Ps.
- Based on the information given in the case study, how will you rate the effectiveness of the message to the target market?
|Marking Criteria Supplementary Assessment 3 MRKT20052 T 3 2016|
|Outline the mission of the non-profit organisation in this study.||2|
|Find academic literature that explains the reasons why this type of organisation is needed.||4|
|Determine if an appropriate target market was chosen and justify your choice using additional information not provided in the case study.||2|
|What is the behaviour is the case study trying to create?||4|
|What are the benefits of this behaviour to both the individual and society?||4|
|Provide comprehensive details of the product||5|
|Provide comprehensive details of the price||5|
|Provide comprehensive details of the Place/distribution||5|
|Provide comprehensive details of the Promotion/communication||5|
|Based on the information given in the case study, how will you rate the effectiveness of the message to the target market?||4|