COIT20262 Assignment Help
Advanced Network Security Assignment help
COIT20262 is an advanced course that focuses on network security, which is the study of how to protect computer networks from various types of cyber attacks and threats. The course covers the following topics:
- Threat modeling and risk assessment: This includes the study of how to identify potential security threats to a network and assess their impact and likelihood.
- Network perimeter security: This includes the study of firewalls, intrusion detection/prevention systems (IDS/IPS), and virtual private networks (VPNs) that are used to protect the network perimeter.
- Secure network protocols: This includes the study of secure versions of network protocols such as Secure Socket Layer/Transport Layer Security (SSL/TLS), Secure Shell (SSH), and Internet Protocol Security (IPsec).
- Network access control: This includes the study of access control technologies such as authentication, authorization, and accounting (AAA), and Network Access Control (NAC) solutions.
- Security for wireless networks: This includes the study of wireless security protocols such as Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA), Wi-Fi Protected Access II (WPA2), and IEEE 802.1x.
- Network traffic analysis and forensics: This includes the study of how to detect and investigate security incidents and attacks using network traffic analysis and forensics tools.
- Cloud network security: This includes the study of security issues and solutions for cloud-based networks.
The course is designed to provide students with advanced knowledge and skills in network security and prepare them to handle real-world security challenges. Students will also gain hands-on experience with network security tools and software.