HLTH 6245 Assignment Help
Applied Research In Public Health Assignment help
HLTH 6245 Applied Research in Public Health is a course that focuses on the application of research methods in public health practice. The course aims to provide students with the skills and knowledge required to conduct and evaluate research studies that address public health issues.
The course covers the following topics:
- Research design: Students learn about the different research designs used in public health research, including cross-sectional, case-control, cohort, and randomized controlled trials. They also learn about the advantages and disadvantages of each design.
- Sampling: Sampling is an important aspect of research. Students learn about different sampling methods used in public health research, including probability and non-probability sampling.
- Data collection: Students learn about the different methods used to collect data in public health research, including surveys, interviews, focus groups, and observations. They also learn about the advantages and disadvantages of each method.
- Data analysis: Data analysis is a critical component of research. Students learn about different statistical methods used in public health research, including descriptive statistics, inferential statistics, and regression analysis.
- Ethical considerations: Students learn about the ethical considerations involved in public health research, including informed consent, confidentiality, and protecting vulnerable populations.
- Dissemination of research findings: Disseminating research findings is important to ensure that the results of research are used to inform policy and practice. Students learn about different methods used to disseminate research findings, including academic publications, presentations, and policy briefs.
The course is designed to provide students with hands-on experience in conducting research. Students are expected to develop a research question, design a study, collect and analyze data, and disseminate their findings. The course prepares students for careers in public health research, policy development, and practice.