ITEC 1420 Assignment Help
International Project Management Assignment help
ITEC 1420 is an introductory course that provides an overview of information security, which is the practice of protecting digital information from unauthorized access, use, disclosure, disruption, modification, or destruction. The course covers the following topics:
- Fundamentals of information security: This includes the basic concepts and principles of information security, including confidentiality, integrity, and availability.
- Information security threats and attacks: This includes the study of various types of threats and attacks on digital information, such as malware, phishing, and social engineering.
- Security policies, standards, and regulations: This includes the study of security policies, standards, and regulations that govern information security practices.
- Cryptography and encryption: This includes the study of encryption algorithms and techniques that are used to secure digital information.
- Network security: This includes the study of how to secure computer networks from various types of security threats, such as network intrusion and denial of service (DoS) attacks.
- Web security: This includes the study of security issues and solutions for web-based applications and services.
- Access control and authentication: This includes the study of how to control access to digital information and authenticate users.
The course is designed to provide students with a basic understanding of information security and its importance in protecting digital information. Students will also gain hands-on experience with security tools and techniques such as cryptography, network scanning, and vulnerability assessment.