7139SOH Assignment Help
Leading in Complex Health Systems Assignment help
| Minimum Portfolio of Evidence Requirement:
1. A Health System Map (based on mapping exercise in lecture/seminar activities) with some commentary (explain your health system map using not more than 200 words)
2. 150-word Annotated Bibliography of 2 articles – (systematic review or research articles that provide or evaluate evidence of innovation in or across a health system)
3. 200-word Executive Summary of your group management proposal
4. Evidence of analysis conducted on the healthcare leadership and management problem and a potential solution (innovation) considered in your group presentation by applying the following tools
• PESTLE Analysis of the health management problem
• Root cause analysis of the problem using a Fishbone Diagram
• SWOT Analysis of the proposed innovation
| The assessors will grade the presentation made by each student as Pass or Fail. As this is a core assessment, if a student fails, then this student will get an opportunity to submit again within the semester’s teaching weeks. The markers will however only assess this submission at most 3 times within the semester.
Submission of Coursework 2 through Turnitin on Aula: You will be required to submit a copy of your assignment in a Microsoft Word document through the Submission link on the Aula space by the deadline: 29th March 2023 by 18:00. You will be provided with a portfolio pal who will provide feedback at most 3 times to you after the submission deadline.
|Grades will be released 2 weeks on Aula after your submission date, 29/03/2023. The module leader will inform you if there are any changes to this date.|
|Addressing learning outcomes 1, 2, 3 and 4. This assessment component counts for fifteen credits.
1. Demonstrate a critical understanding of complex systems and the key concepts in systems thinking and complexity with the health and care sectors.
2. Demonstrate a critical understanding and analysis of the challenges of leading change and innovation across complex systems within health and care.
3. Demonstrate a critical understanding of the factors which contribute to organisational culture on and within health and care organisations.
4. Apply management concepts, theories, models and tools for planning, design and implementation of healthcare intervention and assessing trends and risks in the healthcare sector globally.