MOD007390 Assignment Help
011 Element 2500 word report Assignment help
Assessment Task Detail and Instructions:
Throughout the module, you learn different security operations concepts,
technologies and platforms and their relevance to businesses within real-life
scenarios. You need to write a report on a real-world cybersecurity case. This case
study report must contain a business security challenge and your cybersecurity
operation solution. You need to consider at least a recent security operations
platform in your solution.
Within your final document, you must:
1. Conduct a literature review related to the case study.
2. Clearly explain the challenge.
3. Analyse and evaluate the need for a better security operations solution
and the tools and techniques used to archive the best results (e.g.,
automation, quicker incident response, higher accuracy, etc.).
4. Research, critically evaluate and document the solution and how the
cutting-edge platform works. You need to clearly explain why your
selected technologies and platform(s).
5. All the above items must be done in the case study context.
Your document must be organised as follows:
• Cover page, including your SID number, module code, module name and
your report’s title. DO NOT INCLUDE YOUR NAME IN ANY PART OF
• Introduction, a brief description of the contents of the document, scenario,
• Body of the document, all the elements described above (1-5). You can
organise them as you want.
• Conclusions, a summary of what the document was about and the lessons
• References, a list of all the sources used. Please use ARU’s Harvard
Word limit: 2500
Use Google Scholar and the ARU library for your literature review.
You can find many cybersecurity case studies by Googling relevant keywords. For
example, case studies about security operation challenges (cases) of a bank,
manufacturing, cloud services, etc. Security operation solution providers, such as
SIEM solutions, usefully provide several case studies. You can read them to get some
Before starting your studies and writing, email your topic of interest (i.e., the case
study title and a brief explanation) to the module’s leader. You will be informed if the
case study is adequate.
Assessment Marking Criteria / Scheme:
Please find marking criteria in the Rubric section of this module (on Canvas).
The report must be written in your own words, except where referenced quotations
Written academic feedback through Canvas.
Links to important regulations / advice about late submissions etc.
SitePages/submitting-your-work-late.aspxLinks to an external site.
If you fail the module, you will have a second submission attempt, but you will be
capped at 40%.
Leave A Comment