7HR006 – Leading Transformation and Change Assignment Help
Assessment brief (if appropriate, please refer to module assessment briefing document)
Write a cohesive case study that critically analyses a specific instance of organisational change/transformation management that you have experienced (*). Using appropriate academic sources to support your work, give emphasis to why the change was attempted, how the change process was managed, how the relevant academic literature can be applied to this change and how successfully you think implementation was handled.
The case study MUST be structured as follows using the headings.
· Title of case study (including the name of your chosen organisation)
· Key theme (a list of up to six keywords in order to “frame” the change implications of your case study)
· Introduction (to the theory of change)
· Organisational background and stated need for change (brief overview of context with SWOT/STEEPLE)
· Description of the change process (phase by phase, with timescales)
· Roles and perspectives (of the key stakeholders pre and post change)
· Application of the key theory to the case study (critical analysis/application of theory to practice)
· Conclusions (summary evaluation of what has worked well/not well/they could do differently next time)
· Lessons Learnt: Personal and Organisational
· References (at least 15-20)
· Appendices (if relevant)
(*) If you feel you have not experienced such a change, then you can either choose an organisation that has accessible information in relation to changes it has undergone and conduct extensive secondary research before developing your case study essay and/or use the case study provided.
You can order Leading Transformation and Change assignment from our service and receive a completely high-quality custom paper. Our service offers any of the academic papers written from scratch, according to all customers’ specifications, expectations and highest standards.”
Keywords - 7HR006 assignment help, Leading Transformation and Change assignment help, 7HR006 Leading Transformation and Change