BSBPMG540 Assignment Help
Manage project integration Assignment help
Instructions to Learner
Prior to commencing the assessments, your trainer/assessor will explain each assessment task and the terms and conditions relating to the submission of your assessment task. Please consult with your trainer/assessor if you are unsure of any questions. It is important that you understand and adhere to the terms and conditions, and address fully each assessment task.
Assessment tasks are used to measure your understanding and underpinning skills and knowledge of the overall unit of competency. When undertaking any written assessment tasks, please ensure that you address the following criteria:
- Address each question including any sub-points
- Demonstrate that you have researched the topic thoroughly
- Cover the topic in a logical, structured manner
- Your assessment tasks are well presented, well referenced and word processed
It is a condition of enrolment that you actively participate in your studies. Active participation is completing all the assessment tasks on time.
Plagiarism is taking and using someone else’s thoughts, writings or inventions and representing them as your own. Plagiarism is a serious act and may result in a learner’s exclusion from a course. When you have any doubts about including the work of other authors in your assessment, please consult your trainer/assessor. The following list outlines some of the activities for which a learner can be accused of plagiarism:
- Presenting any work by another individual as one’s own unintentionally
- Handing in assessments markedly similar to or copied from another learner
- Presenting the work of another individual or group as their own work
- Handing in assessments without the adequate acknowledgement of sources used, including assessments taken totally or in part from the internet.
If it is identified that you have plagiarised within your assessment, then a meeting will be organised to discuss this with you, and further action may be taken accordingly.