BUSN20017 Assignment Help
EFFECTIVE BUSINESS COMMUNICATION ASSESSMENT ONE Assignment help
Annotated Bibliography (Assessment One—Part One) a Sentence-Level-Speaking Outline [SLSO] (Assessment One—Part Two) and an Individual Presentation Video (Assessment One—Part Three)
Purpose: The purpose of this activity is to evaluate your ability to:
• Recognise advanced knowledge and skills required in written, oral, and interpersonal communication to address complex business problems
• Apply professional business writing and oral communication skills to effectively inform or persuade a target audience
• Deliver effective presentations to transmit knowledge, skills, and ideas to both specialist and non-specialist audiences and achieve business objectives
• Critically analyse communication challenges faced by organisations by applying established theories to develop innovative strategies to address them
• Apply autonomous thinking to reflect on good practices in workplace communication in different organizational contexts
Format: This activity includes three Parts
Part One: An Annotated Bibliography
Part Two: The Sentence-Level-Speaking-Outline (SLSO) and
Part Three: Individual Video Presentation
Weighting: All parts combined account for 55% of your final grade.
Part One: The Annotated Bibliography is worth 23 marks
Part Two: The SLSO is worth 15 marks and
Part Three: The Individual Video Presentation is worth 17 marks
Due dates: Please make sure you are aware of these dates, as they are not the same
Part One: The Annotated Bibliography is due in Week 8
Part Two: The SLSO is due in Week 9
Part Three: The Video Presentation is due in Week10
Other: Please make sure you are aware of the following requirements and policies.
• Please do not upload your PowerPoint slides.
• A late deduction of 5%/day will be applied to assessment submitted late without an extension in accordance with CQU Policy.