FLD 201A Assignment Help
Bachelor of Applied Social Science Assignment help
Creating a Self‐Directed Learning Contract
1. Consider the organisations with whom you are planning to work and some of the objectives you
personally wish to achieve during your placement. Taking all these areas into account, create a list of
at least eight (8) objectives that you believe fit in or are achievable within the organisation and that
demonstrates the competencies that you wish to achieve.
2. Next to each objective write down how you expect to achieve these outcomes –what resources or
strategies you will employ in order to fulfil the outcome?
3. How long do you estimate that each of these outcomes will take you? Write the estimate next to each
4. Ask yourself, “Are all the objectives achievable during the time of my placement and are they
achievable within the organisation?” Cull those that are not achievable.
5. Consider how you might demonstrate to someone how you have achieved the outcome (see the
6. Also consider who would be best to judge or validate this demonstration.
7. Write the results in a similar fashion to the example.
8. Provide the supervisor with a copy of your Self‐Directed Learning Contract and discuss your objectives
for this placement.