Subject Code: MBA642
Subject Name: Project Initiation, Planning and Execution
Assessment Title: Levi Jeans Type 1
Length: Individual Report 2000 words (-/+ 10%)
These jeans were a market failure. Create a project management plan to turn them into success.
In this individual assessment, students will be given an opportunity to analyse the organisational factors that promote effective project management by analysing elements of the project management planning and execution phases that may give rise to ethical compromises. More importantly, students will practice creating an integrated project management plans that meet industry standards and objectives.
• Construct a plan to project manage these Levi jeans to success using the five stages of IPECC as per PMBOK.
• Use the criteria for success from assessment 1 and software that would be the best fit for this task from assessment 2. Justify both these choices.
• Use research and common sense to find all the data you need for each step in your complete project plan
• There will be additional information which gives a fuller description of the assessment requirements along with KBS presentation guidelines. This will be posted on the myKBS Assessment page.
• Please refer to the marking guide to assist you in completing all the assessment criteria.
“You can order MBA642: Project Initiation, Planning and Execution Assignment from our service and receive a completely high-quality custom paper. Our service offers any of the MBA642: Project Initiation, Planning and Execution Assignment from scratch, according to all customers’ specifications, expectations and highest standards.”