MGT502 Assignment Help
Business Communication Assignment help
Select 10 resources on a topic related to communication and write a 1500-word annotated bibliography summarizing the central theme and scope of the resources.
Please refer to the Instructions for details on how to complete this task.
Creating an annotated bibliography calls for the application of succinct analytical and reflective skills, as well as informed online and library research. This assessment provides experience and understanding of information literacy and the analysis and synthesis of a range of resources involved in academic research and writing. In doing so, this assessment gives you an opportunity to develop skills and knowledge in sourcing books, periodicals and other documents, as well as evaluating the relevance, accuracy, and quality of the materials.
1. A topic related to communication will be given to you by your Learning Facilitator in Module 1.1. The selected topic will be posted in the Announcements section in Blackboard.
This topic will form the basis for research for Assessment 1 Part A, Assessment 1 Part B, Assessment 2 and Assessment 3.
2. Apply your research skills to identify, select and analyse resources related to the topic. Locate resources (books, periodicals, white papers and other documents) that may contain useful information and ideas on the issue.
3. Briefly examine and review the resources and select 10 that represent a variety of perspectives on the topic.
4. Write an annotation of 150 words for each resource, summarizing its’ central theme and scope. The annotation should:
• evaluate the authority or background of the author
• comment on the intended audience
• compare and contrast this work with another you have cited
• explain how this work inform your topic
5. Please note that the issue and resources used in Assessment 1 Part A will also form the basis for Assessment 1 Part B.
6. When writing the annotated bibliography, you are required to:
• Include a title page with student details (i.e. student name, ID number, subject code & name, assessment number and title).
• Use at least 1 in-text citation per annotation.
• Adhere to the word limit of 1500 words.
7. You are strongly advised to read the rubric, which is an evaluation guide with criteria for grading your assignment