MIS604 Assignment Help
Requirement Engineering Assignment help
This Assessment requires you as a group to write a requirements document and lifecycle management report in response to the given case study. The same case study will be used for all three assessments so that you can develop insights into the different facets of Requirements Engineering. This is a group report of 2500 words and should focus on the following two areas: A ) Requirements Documentation B ) Requirements Lifecycle Management Please refer to the Instructions for details on how to complete this task.
The focus of Assessment 1 was on the elicitation of requirements. In this second assessment, you will come together as a team and progress to the next step in the requirements process: requirements analysis & documentation, and requirements lifecycle management. Here you will focus on specifying, modelling, verifying, and validating requirements using Business Analysis best practices after which you will focus on Requirements Lifecycle Management. This assessment aims to assist you in developing workplace-relevant business analysis skills in a predictive planning context.
Requirements Documentation & Lifecycle Management Report Individual/Group
2500 words (+/- 10%) Learning Outcomes
The Subject Learning Outcomes demonstrated by successful completion of the task below include:
a) Critically evaluate requirements management as it applies to a variety of organisational environments.
b) Demonstrate methods for eliciting, analysing, documenting, and maintaining requirements in an organisational context.
d) Evaluate organisational requirements to maximise effectiveness and promote sustainable business practices. Submission
By 11:55 pm AEST/AEDT Sunday end of Week 8/Module 4.2
For Intensive class: By 11:55 pm AEST/AEDT Sunday end of Week4/Module 4.2 Weighting
40% Total Marks
• Team Formation a. You are required to form teams of 4-5 members b. Team formation will be decided by the Learning Facilitator in consultation with the class. c. The deadline for team registration is 11:55 pm AEST/AEDT Sunday end of Module 2.1 (Week 3). For intensive class, the deadline is 11:55 pm AEST/AEDT Sunday end of Module 2/Week 2 d. To register your team, you are required to send your Learning Facilitator an email with “[MIS604] Team Registration” in the subject line. In the body of the email, please list the names and student ID numbers of all the members of your team. e. You are required to send the registration email to our facilitator before the registration deadline. f. After the registration deadline, those students who are not in a team will be allocated to a team by the Learning Facilitator.
• Please read the given case study and make assumptions when needed.
• Based on the given case study, you, as a group required to write a 2500-word Requirements Documentation and Lifecycle Management Report.
• The report DOES NOT require an executive summary or abstract.
• Structure of the Group Report: o A professional custom title page with the subject code, subject name, assignment title, student’s name, student number and lecturer’s name. o Table of contents o An introduction (100-150 words) which will also serve as your statement of purpose for the report. This means that you will tell the reader what you are going to cover in your report. You will need to inform the reader of: 1. The key concepts you will be addressing, 2. What the reader can expect to find in the body of the report
Leave A Comment