Student Assessment Information Pack Assignment help
What is the purpose of this document?
The Student Pack is the document you, the student, needs to complete to demonstrate competency.
This document includes the context and conditions of your assessment, the tasks to be completed by
you and an outline of the evidence to be gathered.
The information includes the following:
• Information related to the unit of competency
• Guidelines and instructions to complete each task and activity
• A student evaluation form
Student Evaluation Form
These documents are designed after conducting thorough industry consultation. Students are
encouraged to evaluate this document and provide constructive feedback to their training organisation
if they feel that this document can be improved. Students can either provide their feedback
immediately after completing an unit or they can provide the feedback in the end of the term. Feedback
can also be provided via online using the satisfactory survey form provided on the college website.
Link to other unit documents
• The Student Pack is a document for students to complete to demonstrate their competency. This
document includes context and conditions of assessment, tasks to be administered to the
student, and an outline of the evidence to be gathered from the student.
• The Unit Mapping is a document that contains information and comprehensive mapping with the
training package requirements.
• The Unit Requirements is a document that contains information related to the unit of
competency for the Training Organisation staff and students.