5COM1053 Assignment Help
Computer Science Development Exercise Assignment help
Sure, I can suggest a computer science development exercise for you. Here’s one:
Exercise: Build a simple calculator
- The calculator should be able to perform addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division operations.
- The calculator should take two numbers as input from the user.
- The calculator should output the result of the operation.
- The calculator should handle input validation, such as checking that the user enters valid numbers and that the user doesn’t try to divide by zero.
Here are some additional details that you may find helpful:
- You can build the calculator using any programming language of your choice.
- You can choose to build a command-line or GUI version of the calculator.
- You can add additional functionality to the calculator, such as a history of previous calculations, the ability to perform more complex operations (e.g., exponentiation, square root), or the ability to convert between different units (e.g., Celsius to Fahrenheit).
Overall, this exercise is a good way to practice your programming skills and learn how to handle user input and perform basic calculations. Good luck!
Leave A Comment