IT8089 Assignment Help
COMPUTER LAW & INVESTIGATION Assignment help
This assignment will give students an experience to better understand the issues taught during lecture. This assignment is to test the student’s ability to research from a host of resources for answers to the questions posed in the assignment, and the ability to break-down and dissect, analyse and understand those materials for application in the local working environment.
This assignment constitutes 30 percent of overall marks for CLI.
- This Assignment is an individual assignment.
- You are required to prepare this assignment individually and may refer to lecture materials, textbooks, newspaper articles or the Internet. You must acknowledge the author/organization in your Final Report by way of developing a reference list. Please confine your answers to Singapore Law only. When in doubt, please approach your instructor/tutor.
- Each written Report should have the following type setting:
- Arial (font size 10) or Times New Roman (font size 12)
- One-half Line Spacing
- The Cover Page in your report should have the following information:
- Your full Name according to your course registration
- Your student ID as assigned to you
- The Class you are in (e.g.: DICS/CLI Class 1 or DICS/CLI Class 2)
- Date of submission
- Submit a hardcopy of the Report to your instructor/tutor during Week 17 (6 Feb to 10 Feb 2023).
- The Report should be submitted in MS Word (.doc or .docx) or PDF format.
Featured article: “How SMS Phishing scams have affected OCBC customers and put text messaging security in focus”, The Straits Times, January 22, 2022.
The accompanying pdf file on this article is attached.