1) Below is the entity-relationship diagram for the banking database application, there are four relations/tables in their database describing banking application details, details of projects, work assigned for each branch and account, namely, BRANCH, ACCOUNT, CUSTOMER and TRANSACTION. The relationship diagram for these relations are given below.(20 Marks)
1. Write one paragraph describing the E-R diagram above in your own language
2. Implement above database on MS Access. You are required to create the above 4 tables with the given attributes. Name the database as ‘OrientalBank’.
3. Enter at least 10 data records for each table in the database you created in (a) above. Here you have to enter data into all 4 tables.
4. Write 4 examples of report cards that can be generated using the ‘OrientalBank’ database.
5. Write down the shorthand representation (database schema) of the structure of a relational database for the above E-R diagram
6. What is a primary key? What is the primary key for each table in the ‘OrientalBank’ database.
2) Write SQL queries for the following questions and execute the queries on the ‘OrientalBank’ database you created above using MS Access.(20 Marks)
1. Creating the four tables.
2. How many accounts have a balance greater than $500.
3. Display the Name, of all accounts with a balance greater than the average balance.
4. Find the ID, Name, Transaction number, date and type of the second account.
5. Find details of customers having their account in the second bank branch.
6. List the numbers and names of all customers.
7. List the complete account table.
8. List the account number and name of all customers that have opened their accounts in the second branch and that have a balance less than $1,000.
9. List the number and name of all customers that have opened their accounts in the second branch or that have a balance less than $1,000.
10. List the number and name of all customers who have opened an account in the “Melbourne city” branch.
11. Find the total of the balances for all accounts.
3) Write the 1NF, 2NF, 3NF for the below data. (20 Marks)
HEALTH HISTORY REPORT
PET ID PET NAME PET TYPE PET AGE OWNER VISIT DATE PROCEDURE
246 ROVER DOG 12 SAM COOK JAN 13/2002 01 – RABIES VACCINATION
MAR 27/2002 10 – EXAMINE and TREAT WOUND
APR 02/2002 05 – HEART WORM TEST
298 SPOT DOG 2 TERRY KIM JAN 21/2002 08 – TETANUS VACCINATION
MAR 10/2002 05 – HEART WORM TEST
341 MORRIS CAT 4 SAM COOK JAN 23/2001 01 – RABIES VACCINATION
JAN 13/2002 01 – RABIES VACCINATION
519 TWEEDY BIRD 2 TERRY KIM APR 30/2002 20 – ANNUAL CHECK UP
APR 30/2002 12 – EYE WASH
You can order this assignment from our service and receive a completely high-quality custom paper. Our service offers any of the academic papers written from scratch, according to all customers’ specifications, expectations and highest standards.”