Subject: Brand and Product Management
Assessment 3 – Case Study Analysis
The Brand Report Card Report by Kevin Lane Keller.
Available here: https://hbr.org/2000/01/the-brand-report-card
Using the information in the Brand Report Card by Kevin Lane Keller and the theory you gained during this trimester please select a brand from the list and answer the following 10 questions. Each question is worth 10 marks.
1. How does the brand excel at delivering the benefits customers truly desire?
2. How does the brand stay relevant?
3. How is the pricing strategy based on the consumers’ perception of value?
4. Is the brand positioned properly?
5. Is the brand consistent with their marketing program?
6. Does the brand portfolio and hierarchy make sense?
7. Does the brand make use and co-ordinates a full repertoire of marketing activities to build brand equity?
8. Do you believe the brand understand what it means to the consumers eg “who am I?
9. Do you believe the company who owns the brand or the brand itself offers proper ongoing marketing programs to support the brand?
10. In your opinion do you see evidence that the brand monitor’s its sources of brand equity?
You can orderMKT304A Brand and Product Management Assessment 3 – Case Study Analysis from our service and receive a completely high-quality custom paper. Our service offers any of theMKT304A Brand and Product Management Assessment items from scratch, according to all customers’ specifications, expectations and highest standards.”